Sunday, October 31, 2010

Clean Shaven

Havent been keeping up lately but this entry isnt going to be much anyway.  So last was a big Halloween party and I dressed up as New Jersey, spiked hair, lots of cologne, button down club shirt, lots of fist pumping and of course my state ID ha.  Although I was jaggerbombing and fist pumping all night, I did shave my face.  So keeping up with my new theme of changing my facial hair style every few weeks, here is my clean cut look:


Now this is not my personal favorite and i have only been clean shaven about 5 times in the past 2 years.  Mostly for job interviews (bc i was always "recommended" to shave for internship interview etc)...any way so i am clean shaven for now.  I will not keep this bc i think I look like a 17 year old. Also my face feels so weird without any hair.  Not sure what I will sport next, but "No Shave November" is coming up so maybe ill just go grizzly for the month? No shave at all...Or I heard about just sporting a mustache for a while.  We will see.  Ill post new pics though when I have progress on my new facial hair style.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment