Monday, October 18, 2010

changin up...

Ok so this weekend, a friend of mine and his roommates were throwing a country party, and keeping that in mind, I decided to shave my face accordingly.  That is right...I will post three pictures of my awesome facial hair...that is correct I said AWESOME!...and you can be the judge.



But this has led me to something more than just a facial configuration for a party.  Instead I think I will be shaving every 2 weeks and creating new facial hair styles every so often.  The only reason I cant do it every week is because my hair doesn't grow that fast or that thick.  As you will see my handlebar mustache is not as thick and lovely as the true supporters of such look.  Instead it was a sample of what is to come ha.  enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. I see you are getting some good studying done there in 1227... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it was before our study session

    ReplyDelete