Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nobody like Castle St.

Its been a rough few days for the HWS community. I wont go into detail, but my heart goes out to them.  This has led me to re-enforce my love toward my 4 best friends in the world.  I just want to say, to all who did not live with me you are still in my heart and mind, but this is just specific to my housemates. Barto, Pino, Shane and Danica, I love you guys.  Since day one, Barto and I have been roommates. Danica and Shane soon followed.  Pino was always a friend of mine, but he became my rock during a tough year after I came home from abroad.  I can not describe enough how much I love these people and how much they mean to me.  We have been through thick and thin over the last four years, and I know we will make it a life time.  These guys and girl are the best people i know and the best friends any person could have asked for.  I am so thankful and happy that we stay in contact constantly and see each other as much as possible.  You guys mean the world to me and I hope in tough times we pick each other up and in good times we drag each other along.

No comments:

Post a Comment